Raphael Lemos Maia
Works in the contentious of the Civil Law, Consumer’s Rights and Corporate Law areas. With extensive experience in matters related to trademark, patent, industrial design, unfair competition, domain name, business name, copyright, software, personality rights, advertising. and advertising (judicial and before CONAR).
Bachelor’s Degree by Mackenzie Presbyterian University (2004)
Post graduate Degree in Civil Procedural Law by the International Institute of Social Sciences – University Extension Center (2007/2008)
Post graduate in Intangible Property Law by the Superior Law School (2014/2015).
- Ambush Marketing – Studies Group– ASPI – Sept./Oct. 2012
- Internet Copyright – Link Up Educação e Eventos – April/2009
- Reform of the Civil Procedure Code and its entry into force – Academia de Desenvolvimento Profissional e Organizacional – ADPO – June/2006
- The new step of the reform of the Civil Procedural Code – Link Up Educação e Eventos – March/2006
- Preparation of patents and its administrative process along with INPI – ASPI – April to June/2005
OAB / SP – Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil
O Direito e a Copa do Mundo de Futebol, ed. Livraria do Advogado, 2013