Responsible for the international Department, specializing in Trademarks, Internet Rights and Litigation abroad.
Recognized in the legal rankings:
IP Star – Trademark – 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Expert Guides – Trademarks – 2020
Who´s Who Legal -Trademark – 2015
• Master of Laws / LLM from Franklin Pierce Law Center – USA (2000)
• Post-graduation in Industrial and Intellectual Property from Universidad Panamericana – Mexico City (1998)
• Bachelor in Law from Universidad Anahuac, S.C. – Mexico City (1995), graduated with Honors.
• Intermediary Course on Trademarks (Curso Intermediário de Marcas) by the Association of Industrial Property Agents (Associação Brasileira dos Agentes da Propriedade Industrial) (ABAPI)
• Civil Procedure in Intellectual Property (Curso de Processo Civil na Propriedade Intelectual) by the Association of Intellectual Property of the State of São Paulo (Associação Paulista de Propriedade Intelectual) – ASPI (2011)
• Entertainment Law, International Institute of Social Sciences (Instituto Internacional de Ciências Sociais) – CEU, IICS, São Paulo, Brazil; 2014
• Digital Law Course by Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo, Brazil; – (2019)
• Data Protection Course by ABPI, São Paulo, Brazil (2020).
• President of the Education Committee (ASIPI EDUCA) of the Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI), as from 2019
• Member of the Committee of Non-traditional marks- International Trademark Association -INTA-, as from 2020
• Active member of the AIPPI Brazilian and Mexican group
• Former member of the Harmonization of Trademark Law and Practice Committee – International Trademark Association -INTA- (2018/2017) and (2017/2019)
• Former member of INTA Madrid TOPC Subcommittee, (2014-2016)
• Former member of the Latin America Amicus Subcommittee of the International Amicus Committee at INTA, (2012-2013)
• Former vice-President of the Education Committee of the Inter- American Association of Intellectual Property – ASIPI – 2015/2018
• Former Member of the Administration of Law firms Committee of the Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property, (2008-2009)
• Former member of the Committee for Litigation matters of the AIPPI Mexican group as from 2002 until 2004