Marcos Eduardo Sedra Gugliotti
Patent Analyst at the Department of Invention Patents, Utility Models, Industrial Designs and Software Registration. He has 20 years of experience in Research and Development, and is the author of scientific publications in the areas of Chemistry, Physics and Biochemistry, and 10 inventions registered with the INPI. He has solid experience in the area of Patents and Industrial Design, also acting as Technical Assistant in Legal Actions.
Lattes CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/3452853876787328
• Post-doctorate in Physics and Materials Science, 2010 (USP – São Carlos).
• Post-doctorate in Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 2004 (USP – São Paulo).
• Doctorate in Physical Chemistryy of Surfaces, 2001 (USP – São Paulo).
• Master in Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 1997 (USP – São Paulo).
• Graduation in Chemical Engineering, 1995 (FEI – Industrial Engineering College).
• Basic Course in Project Management – Fundação Carlos Alberto Vanzolini (2012)
• Strategic Use of Patents in Business – ANPEI (2012)
• Co-creation and Collaborative Innovation – Centro de Open Innovation (2011)
• Managing Open Innovation – Centro de Open Innovation (2011)
• Advanced Course of Intellectual Property – INPI (2009)
• Member of the Brazilian Chemical Society between 1995 and 2004.
• Member of the American Chemical Society between 1995 and 2001.
Published Articles and Presentations
• 20 articles in national and international scientific journals with arbitration.
• More than 40 papers in national and international conference annals.
• 11 texts in newspapers and magazines with selective editorial policy.
• Dozens of seminars presented at various technical and business events.
Awards and Other Professional Activities
• Ad hoc reviewer of national and international scientific journals (between 2004 and 2013).
• 3rd place in the TECHNOLOGY category of the PRÊMIO AMBIENTAL VON MARTIUS (VON MARTIUS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD) with the project named “Development of an environmentally healthy evaporation reducer for the conservation of fresh water”, Brazil-Germany Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2006).
• FINALIST business plan author at the 14th Venture Forum FINEP (2005).
• FINALIST business plan author at the II Fórum New Ventures de Investidores em Negócios Sustentáveis (New Ventures Forum of Investors in Sustainable Business), Fundação Getúlio Vargas and World Resources Institute (2000).
• 2nd place in the International Young Chemistry Writer of the Year – Competition 2000 with the article “Surface Tension in the Lungs”, ChemWeb/SciQuest (2000).